Wednesday 17 February 2016

Mac BB Cream

A couple of months ago, I searched high and low for the perfect BB cream. I wanted one that had a decent coverage but also left my skin feeling soft. Seeing as the Broadway shopping center opened a few months ago, I ventured into there and they had a Mac stand within the Debenhams in the center. I had a browse and found they had their own Mac BB cream. I asked one of the store colleagues to do a demo for me with the product on my own face and I was surprised by the outcome.

It has a beautiful consistency and I tend to apply this with a Mac 193 Angled foundation brush. I then normally contour/highlight as usual afterwards just so my face doesn't look so plain. It really does make your skin look perfect and as I'm a natural redhead it also removes the slight redness I have in my face and a few of my freckles. I also wear this on holiday or when it's sunny as it has a SPF 35 in there as well. You can buy this from Mac stores or stands for around £25. The tube does last pretty long so it's a good investment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment